- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I am a huge fan of Brian's.... They always go the extra mile. The are very honest. They do a wonderful job. They keep you updated with your vehicles progress. Front desk is A+. All around great shop.Coraeina Z.
Very quick to get your vehicle in and done,very honest. And done better than when Ford first built itBill G.
Brian's did a great job in a timely fashion. Everything was done as expected with no surprises. I would recommend them to my friends and will go back if transmission work is ever needed again.Kevin S.